– Seth Christian Jaeger, of Esmond, pleaded guilty to a B misdemeanor charge of person under 21 prohibited from using alcoholic beverages or entering licensed premises. He was ordered to pay $275 in fees and was placed on six months unsupervised probation.
– Alan D. Wibstad, of Montpelier, pleaded guilty to a B misdemeanor charge of reckless driving. He was ordered to complete a chemical dependency evaluation and any recommended treatment; don’t use alcohol excessively; and pay $750 in fees. He was sentenced to four days’ confinement at the Heart of America Correctional & Treatment Center with four days suspended.
– Jordan Devon Bailey, of Minot, pleaded guilty to a B felony charge of possession of a controlled substance by an inmate. He was ordered to pay $775 in fees. He was sentenced to 366 days’ confinement with the Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation with 366 days suspended and nine days’ credit for time served. He also pleaded guilty to an infraction-level charge of possession of less than half an ounce of marijuana.
The court dismissed several other charges against Bailey, including a C felony possessing a weapon in a correctional facility charge; A misdemeanor possession of hashish, possession of a controlled substance and disobedience of a judicial order charges; and a B misdemeanor driving while license privilege is suspended charge.
– Crystal Velvet Grove, of Rugby, pleaded guilty to an infraction-level charge of issuing a check/draft without sufficient funds or credit. She was ordered to pay $129.61 in fees.
– Karla Leigh Harmel, of Rugby, pleaded guilty to reckless driving. She was ordered to complete a chemical dependency evaluation and any recommended treatment; complete 25 hours of community service; don’t use alcohol to excess; and pay $775 in fees.
– The court dismissed an A misdemeanor charge of preventing arrest/discharge of other duties and a B misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct against Glen Daniel Paul, Rugby.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page