– Matthew Laurence Brady, of Bismarck, pleaded guilty to an A misdemeanor charge of failure to appear as a witness or produce information. He was ordered to pay $325 in fees. He was sentenced to 30 days’ confinement with the Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation with 30 days’ credit for time served.
– Christopher Wayne Dupuis, of Rugby, pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor reckless driving. He was ordered to complete a chemical dependency evaluation and recommended treatment; complete 40 hours of community service; and pay $775 in fees. He was placed on 360 days unsupervised probation.
– Sandon Stanley Erickson, of Rugby, pleaded guilty to an A misdemeanor charge of disobedience of a judicial order. He was ordered to not consume, possess or purchase alcohol nor enter a business licensed to serve alcohol until probation is terminated; and to be subject to random drug/alcohol testing by law enforcement. He was sentenced to 30 days’ confinement at the Heart of America Correctional & Treatment Center first serve 10 days with one day’s credit for time served; and 360 days unsupervised probation.
– Edward James Falcon, of Belcourt, pleaded guilty to person under 21 years of age prohibited from using alcoholic beverages or entering licensed premises a Class B misdemeanor. He was ordered to complete 20 hours of community service and pay $275 in fees. He was placed on probation until Jan. 25, 2020.
The court dismissed a second B misdemeanor charge against Falcon of driving under the influence of intoxicating liquors.
– Megan Marie Ledoux, of Belcourt, pleaded guilty to failure to appear as a witness/produce information. She was ordered to not purchase, possess or consume controlled substances without a physician’s permission; to be subject to random drug testing by law enforcement; and pay $625 in fees. She was sentenced to 360 days’ confinement at HACTC with 360 days suspended, and 360 days unsupervised probation. The court dismissed a second A misdemeanor charge against Ledoux of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page