– Preston Kyle Bromley, of Drake, pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor possession/consumption of alcohol by person under 21. He was ordered to complete 20 hours of community service and pay $275 in fees. He was placed on six months unsupervised probation.
– Sandon Stanley Erickson, of Rugby, pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor refusing to halt. He was ordered to complete 25 hours of community service within 60 days after release from incarceration, and pay $275 in fees-which he is allowed to work off through community service. He was sentenced to 30 days’ confinement at the Heart of America Correctional & Treatment Center with 29 days suspended and one day’s credit for time served, and 360 days unsupervised probation.
– Curtis Wayne Palmier, of New Town, pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor driving while license privilege is suspended. He was ordered to pay $250 in fees.
– Jacqueline Rae Aiken, of Fargo, pleaded guilty to C felony charges of possession of a controlled substance-meth (2nd offense) and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was sentenced to 74 days’ confinement at HACTC with 65 days’ credit for time served and nine days good time credit.
The court dismissed a C felony charge of possession of a controlled substance (acetaminophen/hydrocodone) and B misdemeanor charges of possession of a controlled substance (marijuana) and possession of drug paraphernalia against Aiken.
– Kenneth Nicholas Allery, of Fargo, pleaded guilty to C felony facilitation of counterfeiting and A misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. The C felony charge was deemed a misdemeanor due to being sentenced to imprisonment for not more than one year. He was ordered to pay $525 in fees. He was sentenced to one year’s confinement at HACTC with one year suspended and 65 days’ credit for time served, and three years supervised probation and 18 months unsupervised probation.
The court dismissed an A misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance (meth) charge against Allery.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page