– Terry Lee LaVallie, of Minot, pleaded guilty an A misdemeanor charge of possession of five or fewer Schedule II/III/IV/V or Controlled Substance Act pills. He was ordered to complete a chemical dependency evaluation and recommended treatment; complete 40 hours of community service; and pay $350 in fees.
LaVallie also pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor charges of possession of a controlled substance-marijuana; unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia for marijuana use; and driving under revocation/suspension. He was also ordered to pay a $100 fine. He was sentenced to 30 days’ confinement at the Heart of America Correctional & Treatment Center with 30 days suspended, and 360 days unsupervised probation.
– Ralph Hoversten, of Crosby, pleaded guilty to infraction level issuing a check/draft without sufficient funds or credit. He was ordered to pay $145 in fees.
– Amber Lynn Belgarde, of Rolla, pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. She was ordered to pay $250 in fees.
– Kennedy Patrick Lafloe, of Belcourt, pleaded guilty to driving while license privilege is suspended. He was ordered to pay $250 in fees.
– The court dismissed a B misdemeanor charge against David Olaf Lindseth (Rugby) of stock running at large.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page