– Nicholas Martin Anderson, of Rugby, pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor charges of driving under revocation/suspension and driving under the influence of intoxicating liquors. On the second charge he was ordered to complete a chemical dependency evaluation and recommended treatment; and pay $750 in fees. He was sentenced to four days’ confinement at the Heart of America Correctional & Treatment Center with four days suspended, and 360 days unsupervised probation.
– Cilfford Joseph Warren, of Dunseith, pleaded guilty to an A misdemeanor charge of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and B misdemeanor charges of driving while license/privilege is suspended or revoked and unlawful use of plates Display. He was sentenced to 30 days’ confinement at HACTC, with 30 days’ credit for time served.
– Corey Ray Goodman, of Minot, pleaded guilty to A misdemeanor driving while license privilege is suspended. He was ordered to complete 40 hours of community service, with the stipulation that he will serve one day in jail for every hour not completed by April 15; and pay $550 in fees. He was sentenced to 30 days’ confinement at HACTC with 30 days suspended and one day’s credit for time served, and 360 days unsupervised probation.
– Filiberto Perez Medina, of Gwinner, pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor issuing a check/draft without sufficient funds or credit. He was ordered to pay $500 in fees. He was sentenced to 15 days’ confinement at HACTC with 15 days suspended and three days’ credit for time served, and 360 days unsupervised probation.
– Todd Shawn Munyer, of Rugby, pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor charges of refusing to halt. He was ordered to complete a chemical dependency evaluation and recommended treatment; to not consume, possess or purchase alcohol nor enter an establishment licensed to serve alcohol until completion of the evaluation, and to not use alcohol in excess after completing any recommendations of the evaluation; be subject to random drug/alcohol testing by law enforcement; and pay $1,775 in fees. He was placed on 360 days unsupervised probation.
The court dismissed a B misdemeanor charge of refusal to submit to a chemical test against Munyer.
– Roni Marie Morin, of Aurora, Colo., pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor charges of possession of a controlled substance-marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was ordered to pay $250 in fees. She was placed on six months unsupervised probation.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page