Court Is Now in Session
– Dorinda J. Hall, of Fargo, pleaded guilty to C felony possession of drug paraphernalia. She was sentenced to two years’ confinement with the Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation, first serve one year, with 11 days’ credit for time served; and two years supervised probation. She was recommended to seek treatment while incarcerated at Tompkins Rehabilitation & Correction Center.
– The court dismissed a B misdemeanor charge of driving while license privilege is suspended against Cherish Marie LaVallie (Belcourt).
– Steven Lee Parizek, of Minot, pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor driving while license privilege is suspended, and to C felony possession of drug paraphernalia. He was sentenced to 30 days’ confinement at the Heart of America Correctional & Treatment Center with 30 days’ credit for time served. On the felony charge he was sentenced to 366 days’ confinement with the DOCR with 290 days suspended and 76 days’ credit for time served; and three months supervised probation.
– Tina M. Trottier, of Bismarck, pleaded guilty to B misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. She was ordered to complete a chemical dependency evaluation and recommended treatment, complete 40 hours of community service and pay $275 in fees.
– Gary Duran Bercier, of Rugby, pleaded guilty to A misdemeanor simple assault-domestic violence and B misdemeanor possession/consumption of alcohol by person under 21. He was ordered to complete a chemical dependency evaluation and recommended treatment; to not consume, purchase or possess alcohol nor enter a business licensed to serve alcohol until probation is terminated; and pay $325 in fees. On the A misdemeanor charge he was sentenced to 360 days’ confinement at HACTC, first serve 53 days, with three days’ credit for time served, and two years unsupervised probation. On the B misdemeanor charge he was sentenced to 30 days’ confinement at HACTC with 30 days suspended; and 360 days unsupervised probation.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page