RHS registration set for Aug. 14 and 15
Registration for the Rugby Jr. & Sr. High School 2018-2019 school term will be held on Tuesday, August 14th and Wednesday, August 15th from 8:30-11:30 and from 12:30-3:30. New students to the Rugby Jr. / Sr. High School should register on Tuesday, August 14th. Returning Rugby students entering grades 8-12 may pick up registration materials on Tuesday, August 14th and Wednesday, August 15th. There will be a 7th grade orientation for students and parents on Tuesday, August 14th at 6:00 p.m. The orientation will be held in the Tilman Hovland Auditorium. Students needing schedule changes should see Mrs. Sjol or Mr. Blikre during the scheduled registration times.
School will begin on Wednesday, August 22nd at 8:35 a.m.
Reminders for Parents and Students for the Start of School
Parents: When purchasing school clothes for this year please consider the RPS Dress Code Guidelines for apparel that is appropriate for school.
– No clothing that exposes undergarments.
– Skirts, dresses, and shorts must be properly fitted and may not be shorter than mid-thigh.
– No spaghetti strap or halter top shirts without an over shirt will be permitted. Shoulder straps have to be a minimum of one inch wide. No shirts or blouses that expose cleavage will be permitted.
– No bare midriff shirts or blouses will be permitted, “Tops must touch bottoms”.
– No see-through or mesh garments may be worn which exposes undergarments or inappropriate body parts.
– Articles of clothing such as T-shirts with writing or pictures on them are prohibited if such material is suggestive, obscene, or advertises or promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco or other harmful or illegal substances.
– Rugby Public Schools
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page