– Lindsey Joann Blue, Belcourt, pleaded guilty to an A misdemeanor charge of failure to appear as a witness or to produce information. Judge Michael Hurly ordered Blue to complete 50 hours with the Heart of America Community Service program and pay $325 in total fees.
– Maverick Victor Gronvold, Barton, pleaded guilty to a B misdemeanor charge of violating a county burn ban. Hurly issued an order deferring the imposition of Gronvold’s sentence and comply with an agreement to pay $250 in fees. The restitution period would remain open for 60 days.
– Jessica Rainbow Hale, Rugby, pleaded guilty to a C felony charge of child neglect. Hurly ordered Hale to serve a three year sentence with the North Dakota Department of Corrections with three years suspended, three years of probation and credit for seven days served. Hurly also ordered her to pay $525 in fees. Hale also pleaded guilty to a C felony child endangerment charge. She was sentenced to three years with three years suspended and credit for seven days served, concurrent with the child neglect sentence.
Hale also pleaded guilty to A misdemeanor charges of possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was sentenced to seven days at Heart of America Correctional and Treatment Center with credit for seven days served.
– Andrew Dwight Johnson, Rugby, pleaded guilty to an A misdemeanor charge of simple assault-domestic violence. Johnson was ordered to complete a chemical dependency evaluation and comply with recommendations. Johnson was also sentenced to 360 days’ confinement at Heart of America Correctional and Treatment Center with 360 days suspended and credit for two days served. Johnson was ordered not to have contact with the victim unless the victim allowed it.
– Stephanie Renae Prellwitz, Rugby, pleaded guilty to an A misdemeanor charge of failure to appear as a witness or to produce information. Prellwitz was ordered to serve 15 days at HACTC with 15 days suspended and 360 days of unsupervised probation. She was also ordered not to consume, purchase or possess alcohol and not enter any business licensed to serve alcohol until the completion of her probation. Prellwitz was also ordered to pay $625 in fees.
– Zane Grey Wilkie, Minot, pleaded guilty to an A misdemeanor charge of failure to appear as a witness or produce information. Hurly ordered Wilkie to pay $625 in total fees and serve 45 days at HACTC with 45 days suspended, credit for nine days served and 360 days probation.
Please Enter Your Facebook App ID. Required for FB Comments. Click here for FB Comments Settings page